Please view our guidelines on submitting a better consulting request, which can lead to faster response times.
- Ask one question at a time: Tickets can sit longer in the queue if consultants doen't feel like they address all of your questions.
- State Your Goal: Clearly state your desired outcome.
- Clarify Research Focus: Clearly outline your research question or problem statement. Define the key concepts and variables you're investigating.
- Specify Methodology: Describe the research methods you're using or planning to use.
- Data Details: Specify the type of data, sources, and any limitations.
- Not sure about you can provide the details above! That's okay too! Let us know you need a sounding board and that you're in the exploratory phase.
These details will help us, help you!
Quick-tip: Include in your request a detailed description of your question or project and your timeline or current stage in the research process.