Welcome to the D-Lab frontdesk!
This is the entryway to our virtual frontdesk, which is open from 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
From here you can talk to a friendly person virtually via Zoom to get support for:
- Workshops: We can answer questions or help troubleshoot problems with workshop registration, connecting to workshops via Zoom, or any other logistical or policy questions related to workshops.
- Consulting: We can help you submit a consulting request, check on the status of a request you already submitted, or pair you with a consultant when they are available during drop-in hours.
- General D-Lab questions: We can answer any other general questions about D-Lab and our services or programs, and can connect you to D-Lab staff and management if needed.
Please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Or visit us to talk to a live person via Zoom: https://dlab.berkeley.edu/frontdesk-zoom
Zoom Troubleshooting Help
Having trouble connecting to a workshop via Zoom?
We're here to help!
- Talk to a live person immediately by clicking this link: https://dlab.berkeley.edu/frontdesk-zoom
- If you cannot connect to the link above, send us email with a screenshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the in-depth Zoom Troubleshooting page
Check out the schedule below for available consultants. We can help you submit a consulting request before you see a consultant if you have not already done so.
The consultants availabile right now might not match the expertise you need. Browse the list of all consultants and expertise to identify the times that consultants are on shift with the specific expertise you need for your request.
If you'd like to talk to a consultant now via Zoom: https://dlab.berkeley.edu/frontdesk-zoom
Note: D-Lab's services are virtual! Our physical space is currently only open to our staff, our fellows, and our students.